Hi there! I am Brianna McClane Griff.
I am a published writer, marketing strategist, and digital media specialist. Need a marketing expert? In search of a blogger? Wish you knew someone who could write? I’m your girl. Whether it’s social media, a blog, newsletter, or just updating your website content, I can do it all. Contact me and we can see if a partnership is possible.
I currently help a variety of clients with their content and marketing needs, including the American Red Cross of Greater Idaho and Montana, Thinking Boise Real Estate, Sprinklr, and Locklane Weddings and Events.
See my resume here.
5 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I am a native Texan and I have the standard traits: determination and fierce pride in my work.
- I’m a rare breed. What do I mean? I am an INFJ.
- I read 56 books in 2015. I only planned to read 50, but I’m something of an overachiever. My goal for 2016 is to read 65 books.
- My other love is home renovation. My husband and I are renovating the 1939 house we bought in 2015.
- I’ve lived all over the United States, from New York City to the tiny town of Bandera, Texas, with a population of less than 900. I am happy to call Boise home.